The Intel® UEFI Development Kit for UEFI 2.3.1 enables engineers to test, debug, and validate UEFI drivers and applications on a UEFI 2.3.1 compliant system. Platforms can be assembled and configured in your lab or home workshop using commercially available hardware.
The Intel® UEFI Development Kit for UEFI 2.3.1 offers several benefits for developers and their UEFI 2.3.1-based products:
- • Supports Intel® UDK2010 and UEFI 2.3.1 development and debug
- • Long lifetime hardware platform support from Intel
- • All hardware and software components commercially available without a nondisclosure agreement (NDA)
- • Allows developers to build platforms on demand for development, debugging, or validation
- • Can be purchased preassembled or built from commodity hardware
The Intel® UEFI Development Kit for UEFI 2.3.1 is perfect for operating system validation, hardware driver development, and UEFI secure boot testing. BIOS images are based on the latest UEFI standards, including options to enable debugging features for developing UEFI drivers and applications.